– Individual urban designers, architects, landscape architects, multi professional teams and architectural firms, consultants, associations and also universities, ministries, municipalities and etc. from various regions are allowed to participate, nominate and register the cities.
– Global annual “Ideal City for Well- Balanced Living & Multidimensional Growth & Progress” Award is a one stage entry.
– The entries include one JPG file [as a poster or picture of the city] and description.
– Each city can be applied only to a single category of the introduction and selection.
– The prize will be given to the cities.
– The report and valuable points of the cities will be published in the website and its special edition of 2A Magazine.
Note 1: There is no fee for submission and attending of participants in the introduction ceremony.
Note 2: By submitting your research to the award website, you transfer the copyright.
Note 3: Municipality and governmental place of candidate city should cover the cost of the studies and visiting of their city If It needs to consider the details by organizer.
– The Cities that pass the first stage of judgment are regards as “Candidate Cities”
– Our response regarding to the acceptance of the participants projects which qualifies them as a candidates for the second stage will be announced one week after submission.
– The candidate cities will be studied by details
Date of Award Ceremony: May 18th, 2020 [Same time and Venue of 2A City- Architecture Movie Award 2020]
2A Architecture & Art [as Organizer] will invite the municipalities of the candidates cities as the individual sponsors.
As an International professional event in architecture, Global Annual “Ideal City for Well- balanced Living Multidimensional Growth & Progress” Award 2020, is a dedicated platform that will provide following opportunities:
– Increased visibility within professionals.
– Increased public image as the supporter of an effective cultural event.
– Powerful showcase of important cities of the year.
– Host exclusive networking events.
– Opportunity to promote the cities at the event
– Benefit from Global Media Coverage